The FACTI Secretariat has released the FACTI Panel's schedule of consultations with various stakeholders.
The virtual meetings scheduled to take place between late April and early May are as follows:
· 24 April – Consultation with UN Member States
· 28 April – Global townhall with civil society organizations
· 30 April – Consultation session on accountability, public reporting and anti-corruption measures
· 5 May – Consultation session on improving cooperation in tax matters
· 8 May – Consultation session on cooperation and settling disputes
The full schedule, with details of each meeting and registration information, is available here.